Clear All

we all have very different reporting styles
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
      we all have very different reporting styles
      Indeedy

Just wanna keep the game moving and Modo my friend at peace with reporting process
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

good value indeed
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

We need some variaty with our reporting styles. I was once involved in a game where they were writing a narrative from the perspective of the troops on the ground, very funny, but took a long time to read through. No one cares how it's reported as long as it is.

Comment

Good to see the French getting into the Italians a bit!

Comment

Re: London - July

Originally posted by adamsaka

EDIT: News: Dublin has been captured.

It appears some men are going missing somewhere on the continent, not in battle reports, also an injured ship. hmmm.... Keep it fair guys, or English bombers might go "stealth", meaning some unsuspecting holes in the German transport network.
              Nothing to do with the Germans (or Italians) so no reprisals of that form please.

Germany: 2 English ships NE of London sunk with 3 sub attacks (1 sub lost).

2 French infantry removed from Strasbourg outskirts by 1 (!) panzy.

Dijon got bombed the **** out of - panzies could only make it far enough to watch.

Italy: 2 x artillery strikes of French ships south of Milan, + one failed bombing.

July 1940 to Paddy.

Comment

Re: Re: London - July

Originally posted by ricketyclik
                Nothing to do with the Germans (or Italians) so no reprisals of that form please.
                No worries, must have been the cheeky swedes with the ship thing, they got took out a battleship of mine in the last game, and it took me a while to realise it was missing. I think in the first turn I lost a few troops that were mixed up with the Frenchies, anyways no worries. I wouldn't do the above anyways, I prefer to make use of bragging rights at the end of a turn.

Comment

Re: Re: London - July

Originally posted by ricketyclik
                  panzy.
                  panzies
                  Sounds like someone has an unnatural attraction to their military units. (Im sure Modo knows how you feel after last game.).

Actually, the English are starting to worry the Germans are up to something sneaky. (that would be unlike the Germans, look out Russia).

Hmmm good scenario, swap the players around a little and the whole thing moves in a different direction.

Comment

to Modo
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: London - July

(Im sure Modo knows how you feel after last game.).
                      I recall no misspellings on my part. But I probably could imagine what he feels. Oh, wait...

Actually, the English are starting to worry the Germans are up to something sneaky. (that would be unlike the Germans, look out Russia).
                      It's not sneaky anymore if everyone knows. D'uh.

Hmmm good scenario, swap the players around a little and the whole thing moves in a different direction.
                      Third time, I will take England.

Oh, the save is on it's way.
                      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: London - July

Sounds like someone has an unnatural attraction to their military units. (Im sure Modo knows how you feel after last game.).
                        Some people name their units after themselves, I name them after flowers.

Comment

• An early riser?
                          The Sherrin Foundation
                          Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Only on weekends

Comment

• Once upon a time I had weekends! Now I have Uni and work.
                              The Sherrin Foundation
                              Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

• Wot degree r u doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X