Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
    MODO You are a deceitful yellow bellied COWARD!!!
    I must strongly deny this statement! I am NOT yellow at all!!!

Oh, and any private communication between you and me is off for some time now. You asked for it, so I stopped. I know for a fact I sent no messages with the two last turns...

One more thing. The ships inquestion were inside British waters. Draw a straight line from York to Ireland, and you will see what I mean.
    Last edited by Modo44; April 17, 2005, 06:07.
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Im afraid you did Sir right after I told you not to, and your accusation that I was somehow shielding the French , whichIi disputed !!

The first time !!
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• And may I add if you are not Yellow then bring your navy out to sea!!!!!!!

A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Ahh, but you felt like taking revenge for ships destroyed to protect the sacred British soil. Sorry, no go.

As to going out to sea, I prefer to do otherwise. I will rather send my armies through France, and meet you in the Perenees.

Comment

• Hence you are Yellow and a coward hiding all your ships in York !!

And dont worry you wont have to march all the way through France were on our way to visit you in England

Oh please Mommy dont make take my ships out to meet the nasty Spanish

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
              Hence you are Yellow and a coward hiding all your ships in York !!
              I fail to see the connection.

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
              And dont worry you wont have to march all the way through France were on our way to visit you in England
              Good one. I'll have to remember that.

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
              Oh please Mommy dont make take my ships out to meet the nasty Spanish
              Oh please Mommy don't make me go closer to the scaaaary British Isles. There be devils there.

Comment

• good value

Comment

• what a jolly good chat you lot are having wot!!
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• United Nations this aint
                    Long Live The Horde
                    Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                    Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

• This thread should be called "Trash Talking in Another Age", not diplomacy.

Save to Czar Ljube.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Maybe we should get R2D to update the thread name to that
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• You should be ashamed of yourselves. You get the chance to glimpse first-hand the direct communication between two great leaders, and instead of being grateful, you laugh. That is unheard of!

Comment

• oh right, yes please accept ahhh... more laughter
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• November 1804 to Modo
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Battles:
                                • Near Vejle. Artillery barrage followed by units followed by another artillerry barrage followed by another fight. French losses: 1 Imperial Guard, 7 Voltigeurs. British losses: 1 Household Cavalry.
                                • Near Cardiff. Artillery barrage damaged the French units.

Paddy, I saw my units damaged last turn, so I thought you bombed them. They probably just got too close to that stack and were shot being in the ZOC. I did not know Imperial Guards had a ZOC, so it got me confused, sorry.

November 1804 to ChrisiusMaximus, who's fleet apparently ran away in terror.

Comment

Working...
                                X