No announcement yet.

Seafaring #1 PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't seen 2750bc yet so it's stuck somewhere before me.

Comment

• same here.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Ah - I think MZ has a hard drive crash. We need to find out what state he's at.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• 2750bc to White Bandit.

Okay MZ, don't reformat your hard drive again.

Comment

• 2750BC to Uber.

Ugh. I f'in hate computer generated maps. My start ranks as one of the worst I've ever had... outside of FAM4 of course. :P
            First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 2710BC on to E_T

How come your score is so much higher than mine then, WB?
              Consul.

Comment

• 2710bc to White Bandit

Comment

• I'm glad that this game has gotten moving again.
                  Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                  Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                  7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                    2710BC on to E_T

How come your score is so much higher than mine then, WB?
                    2710BC to Uber...

Because Dubya, your start must be worse than mine (if that is possible). We should form an alliance. I think both of us put together might equal the power of a half decent start...
                    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• WIA, email didnt send again
                      Attached Files
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• Don't understand... all the other savegames make it to me at that email addy...

On to E_T.
                        Consul.

Comment

• BUMPage. Where is this now?
                          Consul.

Comment

• Apparently, E_T or MZ currently has it.
                            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• 2670bc to White Bandit

Comment

• 2670BC to Uber

Comment

Working...
                                X