Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3100bc to White Bandit

Comment

• (sent to Rhothaerill before he posted that he had sent to WB )
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• 3100 to Uber
        First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
        The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 3050 BC to Rhoth

Comment

• 3050bc to White Bandit

Comment

• Sent to Uber
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 3000BC made it's way to E_T (and doubtless onwards) a day ago.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• I think it's stuck at E_T because of his e-mail problems.

Comment

• 3000 BC to Rhoth

Comment

• 3000bc to White Bandit

Comment

• 3000BC to Uber

Comment

• message failed to send to WIA
                          Attached Files
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• AH.

In Sydney again. Back in a mo'.

By mo' I mean a week and a half. During which time I will scream down the phone at Dad for not getting my laptop to me within the allotted time. It will be waiting for me at home, so as long as I get access to the Net I will be able to play from then onwards.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• 2950bc to White Bandit

Comment

• This game moves for the first time in 2 weeks! Good to have MrWIA back.

Rhothaerill now has it.

EDIT: and Rhoth already sent to WB

Comment

Working...
                                X