• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.k., starting to look for a replacement for Arnelos

E_T
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Kloreep has agreed to take over Arnelos' Spot. So as to keep the Admin Password distribution to a bare Minimum, I've enlisted WhiteBandit to work with him, to set Kloreep a new Password and work with him, to play his turn, like a Turnchat. I hope that they get together soon.

E_T
      Worship the Comic here!
      Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

• Sounds good. Watch out for him though. He uses sneaky tactics to get his way.

Comment

• /me nods sagely

Watch out for his Granary-throwing arm. It packs a real punch...
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• 1790BC Sent to Rhoth on behalf of Kloreep
            First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
            The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

• 1790bc to Togas

Comment

• Sent 1750 BC to MZ, on 7/22 at 9:56AM EDT

E_T
                Worship the Comic here!

Comment

• Has MZ sent this on, and if so, to the right person?
                  Consul.

Comment

• 1750 BC to Rhothaerill (thanks to Kloreep for giving me the new... interesting... password)
                    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• 1750bc to Togas

Comment

• w00t! To E_T.

YAAAAAAY!
                        Consul.

Comment

• Did the MZ/Arnelos vortex happen to this game again?

Comment

• /me wonders if anyone will bother playing this game.

Is it dead again? It's been a day shy of two weeks since I last sent the turn.

Comment

• I don't have it. E_T sent out an e-mail letting us know he still has it.

Comment

• Just got it, but for the life of me I can't remember whatever stupid password Kloreep and MZ set. I remember it was a really dumb password and I typed in every inane-sounding password I could think of, but I still haven't figured out the correct one.

I'll contact him myself, but if you see Kloreep in chat, please let him know to PM the password to me again (preferably on MZO PM, since the PM will flash at me when I log onto the server... sometimes I miss that I even *have* PMs on this server, though I will look for one).

Sorry 'bout this.

Comment

Working...
                                X