Clear All

• Cheers mate

I have sent Jshler an email to see if he has the last save

By my reckoning GodKing sent it to him

Hopefully we will get going again
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I was enjoying this game, while it was actually playing.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Me too... hopefully jshelr has just been lazy.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• i don't have the save guys. will send a message to godking.
          Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

• The last save I have, which I sent to GK, is June 1942.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• June 1942 is the most recent save. That is the last one I played...since I go first...it is not possible for there to be a July yet.
              Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

• Resent turn 7
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• I little bombing and a little arty. Killed 3 honorable Japanese infantry before they could get into our cities to rape and plunder. Lost one infantry and one hp on another.
                  Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Comment

• July 1942 to Rcoutme
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• WOOHOO!!!

Comment

• Turn 8, July 1942

The great and noble Japanese cause of unifying Eastern Asia has continued, but this time with one notable snag.

First the damages:
                        -CA Katori sinks CA Canberra
                        -DD Tanikaze attacked 3 American destroyers on its way to Seppuku
                        -Nipponese infantry destroyed the Commonwealth marines who had taken the airstrip near Manokwari
                        Marketplace of Lanchow was destroyed.
                        -Barracks of Nanning was destroyed (which was not nice since we later took the city and could have used the facilities) L
                        -BB Kongo sinks CA Adelaide
                        -CA Mikuma sinks CA Leander
                        -SNLF Marines capture Banjoewangi
                        -Nanning’s defenders were destroyed at the loss of one Nipponese Infantry
                        -Mandalay lost 2 population during bombing and the units were redlined. General Provokura then used a new technique known as the Banzai charge. This was less than effective as 4 Nipponese Infantry units were wiped out trying to take the city. The 12th Army was then called in to attack, killing the machinegun unit. One more Banzai charge failed to destroy the lone defender of Mandalay.

There were also the random bombing attacks which I did not keep track of.

Victory Points: Japan 27895; Allies 6580
                        Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

• those Victory Points look real bad again
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Where is this game? Why is it taking so long? At CFC we have played 3 of these scenarios into the dust in the time it has taken to get to June 1942 here!

@ Paddy the Scot: I know you have been doing your best on this and it is not meant as a criticism of you. It is meant as a gentle reminder to your allies

Comment

• cheers

ok lads who has the save now?
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I'm just a lurker, but I really enjoyed watching this game. Don't let it die like that...

Comment

Working...
                                X