No announcement yet.

PBEM - WW II - sid level against japan-AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabrewolf, it seems that redboy has had to be replaced in several other games.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

so who's going to take the place of the americans?

Comment

will someone ask paddy, or shall i do it?
        - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
        - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

i sent him an e-mail about it already

Comment

ah, ok, good

CM, sorry, i got your PM after i posted here before... who would it have been? otherwise i've pointed out a few new possible games in 2 of our other PBEM threads... maybe your player is interested in that?

Comment

maybe you should look for other possible replacements, because iirc paddy had to back out of some pbems due to time constraints

Comment

as long as he stays in the fast PBEM, despite having you as neighbor

Comment

I was thinking of Vovan, hes new to PBEM but I would stake my life obn his reliability

Shall I give him the word and see if hes up for it ?
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Paddy has told me hes too busy to join this BTW

Comment

that sounds ok for me...

Comment

Ive sent Vovan an email, hopefully he will be interested but Im sure he will let us know one way or another shortly

Comment

ok if Vovan says no, I will join you

this looks like too good of a game to have stopped
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

ok, now i'm mixed up... i thought you're busy

CM, has vovan answered yet? if not, let's go with paddy... i'm itchy to continue this game

Comment

yeah I am busy, but so to I understand what it is like to have a game stalled...

so if Vovan is not available I will be the 2nd string, save you having to look further.

Preferably Vovan would be the best pick for the position

Yet if required, I will play those yanky doddle dandies and swap the decks with some jappa blood
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well Vovan has told me he does not want to join this game, so if your still interested Paddy welcome on board

Comment

Working...
                                X