• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by conmcb25
    Ok we have two 1 or 3

and 0ne 3.

Witt/Paddy do you have a preference?

And dont delay on the vote too much because Im a firm believer indefending democracy, not necessarily practicing it
    Yeah con just wants Portugal so he can put into practice the plan I outlined.

Sounds like I'm the Frenchies.

Comment

• Looks like number 3 is a winner

It is a pleasure to play Civ with you guys

A good crew and fast movers
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Paddy - ditto.

I will be Prince Betaxus.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhothaerill

Yeah con just wants Portugal so he can put into practice the plan I outlined.

Sounds like I'm the Frenchies.
          I will be the first to admit, I LOVE playing Portugal

But my real concern here was two fold.

Get Witt a good CIV, and maintain the turn order. And personally not play the Dutch just because Im playing them right now at MZO. I need some variety to life

OK Witt start us out.

The 5 human Civs go first you see that as you start the scenario in MP.

Then the three AI's are at the end.

Dont forget to make them computer controlled or we wont have the native Civs. I made that mistake once in AOD5 at MZO and I think its half the reason the game died.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Just make my name con and the rest of the stuff can be default.

Now remember everyone we have to give Rhoth a lot of crap for being the "pink" Civ
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• wook ere wov

jus cause I was pink last tyme does not meannnn I won't give him his comuppance

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Ok, setting it up now....
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
                  Ok, setting it up now....

Comment

• Ill set up a new turn thread.

Do we want to call this GrandPassage TWO?

Grand Passage Reborn.

GrandPassage AGAIN!

Comment

• Ouch, I just set up the new thread Con.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• The new game thread can be found here:

Comment

• 1490 to Rhoth

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                            1490 to Rhoth
                            Wrong Forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich

Wrong Forum!
                              Con is a little slow on the uptake for a Portuguese Pirate. In an alternate world, where the Portuguese pay attention, that wouldn't have happened.

Comment

• I was having flashbacks today.

I actually though Beta was a great Civ player for a while. Thats how whacked out I was

Comment

Working...
                                X