When is the next Official Site Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict that it will rain.

Civ III will involve cities and units. Err...great advances will be made during the game. Umm...only one nation can win, unless they ally to form a joint victory. Firaxis will not shelve this game to work on other projects.
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

---CIVIL DISORDER---

Firaxis team flee in panic!

Monday, 23.25 GMT comes and goes...(Shakes pitchfork angrily) What does it take, Firaxis? Apolytonites are starving on crusty old pieces of information! Threads are unravelling into digression and dying as we speak!!

"Site update? Let them eat cake!"
      A fact, spinning alone through infospace. Without help, it could be lost forever, because only THIS can turn it into a News.

Comment

They haven't updated today either!!!!
        It is tuesday and no new update!
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

LOL! Man, you guys have a loooong way to go. I reserve the right to comment on this situation later (Markos has already yelled at me in his loving way).
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

WHY!!!!!!! FIRAXIS I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU BUT WHAT MUST BE DONE MUST BE DONE!!! *takes civ2 out of his disk drive and inserts the dreaded (dududuh) ctp2* extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures!!!

Comment

Right, they have an "update in the works." Like that science fiction scenario I've been sitting on for the last year and a half...
              [This message has been edited by EnochF (edited February 20, 2001).]
              "Harel didn't replay. He just stood there, with his friend, transfixed by the brown balls."

Comment

It would seem that Firaxis is probably trying to coordinate their p.r. with that of Infogames to match each others hopes. After all their the ones with the release date of this fall.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

"Patience is a Virtue"

------------------
                  "Any shred of compassion left in me was snuffed out forever when they cast me into the flames..."
                  - Marsil, called the Pretender
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I predict that someone will read this post and realized that they have wasted their time.

Anyhow, I guess they'll update the site like I do with mine. Regular for a week, then nothing for half a year....
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Of course, it's entirely possible that they have no updates yet. I mean, how often can you say, "Nothing new to report", or "We're working *really* hard on it" before you're just wasting your time.

However, since the webmaster of Firaxis seems to visit here occasionally, I have a request. Juno (the lovely and really and truly free internet service /end sarcasm) will not allow me to email you guys through your link on the site. Is there anyway you could include a message board like this one?

Marc

/me assumes the lotus position and begins to wait patiently, greatful that no one here knows me, thereby realizing *just* how unlikely this action is....

Marc

Comment

quote:

Is there anyway you could include a message board like this one?

They tried once before. Funny story. Ask around.
                        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by yin26 on 02-20-2001 03:04 AM
                          LOL! I reserve the right to comment on this situation later

Am I to assume from this that you have some knowledge you haven't shared with your old friends?? Not even to me??
                          I must say that I am very, VERY disapointed in you...

How can you betray us like this?
                          You must be just kidding with us, right?
                          What's the deal?

No wait... WAIT... JUST WAIT A MINUTE!!... You can't be Yin.

OK, what have you done with the real Yin, huh?
                          Hey, security! SECURITY!! over here!
                          We got another guy as member of beta testers here!

-------------
                          Sorry Yin, I just couldn't resist the temptation

tmarcl:
                          Like Yin said, Firaxis once had a message board system that we used. Problem was that we wanted x new feqatures in the boardsystem itself, were endlessely asking etc. etc. So finally Firaxis desided that the board isn't crucial for them and ended it freeing manpower to other dueties. Here at apolyton the message board is important...
                          [This message has been edited by Jeje2 (edited February 22, 2001).]

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jeje2 on 02-22-2001 06:51 AM

tmarcl:
                            Like Yin said, Firaxis once had a message board system that we used. Problem was that we wanted x new feqatures in the boardsystem itself, were endlessely asking etc. etc. So finally Firaxis desided that the board isn't crucial for them and ended it freeing manpower to other dueties. Here at apolyton the message board is important...

I see. Well, does anyone have the actual email address, or is the only way to get to them through that link?

Marc

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by tmarcl on 02-22-2001 10:00 AM
                              I see. Well, does anyone have the actual email address, or is the only way to get to them through that link?

Now I am not sure which link you mean...
                              Talking about the link to send Civ3questions?
                              - Email: askthecivteam@firaxis.com

Talking about the Firaxis www-site. (bugs etc.)
                              - Email: webmaster@firaxis.com

Wanna subscribe the CivIII mailing list
                              - Use the form on: http://www.firaxis.com/civ3/mailinglist.cfm

Was there something more I haven't noticed??

Comment

Where is the update?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!\

Rome rules

Comment

Working...
                                X