No announcement yet.

When is the next Official Site Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the next Official Site Update?

when is it?
    'We note that your primitive civil-^
    ization has not even discovered^
    $RPLC1. Do you care^
    to exchange knowledge with us?'^
    _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
    _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

I add my voice to this question. Hopefully it will be heard in some headquaters far away...
    Rome rules

Comment

I want to know to.
      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Yes, I would also like to know if Firaxis is either working very long hours on Civilization III, or if they intend to update the site SOON.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MrFun on 02-08-2001 10:46 AM
          Yes, I would also like to know if Firaxis is either working very long hours on Civilization III, or if they intend to update the site SOON.
          something tells me that Dan Magaha is not working on the civ3 ai when he is not working on the civ3 site...

Comment

Markos, what are you talking about? Why wouldn't a Firaxis staff member be able to work on the Civilization III site when they're not working on the game itself?

And one more question - don't your eyes EVER get tired when they roll like that constantly?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

cause Dan Magaha is the firaxis webmaster and that is what his only job is: managing the firaxis site, not working on civ3

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by MarkG on 02-08-2001 05:10 PM
                cause Dan Magaha is the firaxis webmaster and that is what his only job is: managing the firaxis site, not working on civ3

Well, I wouldn't say that's my *ONLY* job =), but it certainly is one of my highest priorities. The quick answer is that we have an update in the works, please be patient.

Thanks,

Dan
                Dan Magaha
                Firaxis Games, Inc.
                --------------------------

Comment

Yeah, his other job is Apolyton PR hack.

------------------
                  "Just got back from the Thought Police Station. It's not as bad as you might assume;
                  they spend most of their time thinking about donuts."
                  -EnochF
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

hehe i knew the word "only" would get you to reply

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS on 02-08-2001 11:17 PM
                      Well, I wouldn't say that's my *ONLY* job =), but it certainly is one of my highest priorities. The quick answer is that we have an update in the works, please be patient.

I suppose this placates me temporarily, though I hope it will not be "real soon" like with the civ3 website, which didn't appear for three months after the comment.

Dan, I hope you read my thread "The most urgent question for Firaxis". It will show you what people are most concerned about regarding the game.

Rome rules

Comment

come on, it's been a month!

--what, it hasn't been a month?

anyway, where's the update!
                        $RPLC1. Do you care^

Comment

Allow me to make a prediction. So far everything new was either released by Firaxis on monday or friday. This coming friday will be exactly 4 weeks (1 month) after their last update of the site. They said they will answer "a few questions every month".

Therefore, I predict the next update will come on this friday.
                          Rome rules

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Roman on 02-13-2001 12:03 PM
                            Allow me to make a prediction. So far everything new was either released by Firaxis on monday or friday.

Yeah, site was released on a monday and first update on a friday. What more has there been? Too bad you can only release something once I see some problems in this logic, but it sure was funny to mee

quote:

This coming friday will be exactly 4 weeks (1 month) after their last update of the site. They said they will answer "a few questions every month".

Therefore, I predict the next update will come on this friday.

Well, that I do think is a quite good guess. I'm also waiting for friday.

Comment

There was one other release, but I don't remember on what day the 3 units were revealed... Wait! I'll check. Now let me open another browser...

it was on a wednesday (12/20 First Civ III units revealed)

Well, anyway, I'll be looking forward to an update (which is in the works ) this Friday. Let's see.
                              $RPLC1. Do you care^

Comment

Working...
                              X