No announcement yet.

which is the most game breaking unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I selected cavalry - and I'm sure it's leading the poll because it's a strong offensive unit that comes at the end of a fairly long period of time in which defensive units dominate the scene.

PTW, however, gives us the Medieval Infantry which, used properly and in quantity, can turn the Middle Ages into a real bloodbath. I've become a real fan of MI - and the Japanese with Samurai and MI coming into play at about the same time can really steamroll its way the previously uneventful Middle Ages.
    "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Comment

Originally posted by wilbill
      I selected cavalry - and I'm sure it's leading the poll because it's a strong offensive unit that comes at the end of a fairly long period of time in which defensive units dominate the scene.

PTW, however, gives us the Medieval Infantry which, used properly and in quantity, can turn the Middle Ages into a real bloodbath. I've become a real fan of MI - and the Japanese with Samurai and MI coming into play at about the same time can really steamroll its way the previously uneventful Middle Ages.
      Ot- can we please use another abbreviation for Mideival infantry, Mi is already used for Mechanized infantry, and this will get confusing. I suggest MEI or something similar.
      * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
      * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
      * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
      * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
      X