Real Time Civilization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splangy yes, but eventually

If you mix Shogun with Europa Universalis, you may get a viable hybrid? A map that is real time, mixed with real time units moving and battling on various fronts

perhaps we should be able to stop the time to build an army when you go into city mode?

Wars on various fronts would limit ICS. Sadly it would mostly be a warriors game, but for the warriors the units would be the same types as civ... sort of like a Wargaming RTS.

The depth would be like so- in the city modes you can build cultural structures or war structures. Cultural structers make your population happy and eventually, more productive (and numerous) in building war materials... The war structures build war materials which are assembled in assembly structures into

PJ wow. seems a bit like starcraft/MOO.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

A thread as old as this has absolutely NO reason to be resurrected. I don't want to hear about civ in realtime, and I don't want to see the word "bump" ever appear hear again?

Am I bitter? Yes. Am I right? As always, probably!
      Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

It is historical. It was one of my first 100 posts

Anyone can bump any thread they feel deserves the need.

Now scat, heathen chieftan.

-->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

hey, don't belittle the rank of chieftain, you were once lowly like me too. It took me six hard days of posting to attain my rank. Some day I will Rule this site, then you'll be grovelling at my feet!

Muwahahaha!
          Retired, and it feels so good!

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
            There is a reason why this thread has been dead for so long, and keeps on dying. Let in die in peace, please.
            Great point! I'm with you.
            "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
            - Admiral Naismith

Comment

Working...
            X