This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vmxa1
    No matter how much you have the advisor says we need more, sounds like my kids.
    That's right!

Nym
    "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Nym, is the screen hacked? How the h**l did you get to have so many resources?

I think that the particular advisor is one of least usefull ones.

So long...
      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

I believe it's from a mod...
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Or Photoshop
          "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
          "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

Or maybe he's just playing on a really large map with a lot of Civs. I've had that many resources/luxuries in a game, and my mod actually reduces the occurrence of resources.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Oopps, I didn't mean mod. It was an AU-game... I think I saw that pic on one of the AU-threads.
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I have had something along those lines on huge maps (no longer play them). If you play conquest you will end up with nearly all tiles.

Comment

It's not modded nor photoshoped. I am just playing after 2100 to experience global warming and I conquered a big part of the world.

Nym
                  "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

Originally posted by Nym
                    It's not modded nor photoshoped. I am just playing after 2100 to experience global warming and I conquered a big part of the world.

Nice one.

I never had the patience to conquer or build so many cities.
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                      I never had the patience to conquer or build so many cities.
                      Most of them were conquered, especially on the main continent (from Germany, Egypt, Greece, Russia, France and Rome).
                      Nym

Comment

What's with them frogs on your continent? Why are they still there?
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          What's with them frogs on your continent? Why are they still there?
                          All the continent was mine when I concluded peace; war weariness was to high to take care of Brest (little island north east from the continent) and I am a little bit mercyful, so I let the French survive. Unfortunately some cities have overthrown my governor. As I do not want to restart war and as those cities were not very important to me (no wonders, no resource I do not already have), I let the things so. Since, one has already reverted to me. I wait.
                          Nym

Comment

Solid!
                            And Then There Was X

Comment

Stupid newbie question, but how do you get screens from the game, the minimap in particular?
                              I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

Screen capture with ALT+PRINT SCREEN, then edit, cut, paste... with your prefered soft (Photoshop, Paint...).
                                Nym

Comment

Working...
                                X