• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ironworks city.
    Attached Files

Comment

• It will be fun when it'll have a nuclear plant and a manufacturing centre
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Still under monarchy in the year 1580 AD?
        Nym
        "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

• I have a huge territory and only 3 lux. Nature of the map. The wine comes from Rome, who have been declaring war off and on since the ancient era. This game was loaded with backstabs, and no trade agreement can be trusted. So take away 2 happy and 3 martial law, that would be republic during war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitting Bull
            I have a huge territory and only 3 lux. Nature of the map. The wine comes from Rome, who have been declaring war off and on since the ancient era. This game was loaded with backstabs, and no trade agreement can be trusted. So take away 2 happy and 3 martial law, that would be republic during war.
            Maps are sometimes strange. In my present game there are only 2 gems, which I get after a war against Egypt. My direct rival, Persia, has a huge territory and no oil. In fact my territory is just a little bit larger but I am the only one civ to have oil. Imagine what it means for wars during Modern Era
            Nym
            "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

• On a real world map. I was at peace with everybody (despite having an agressive past), and Bismarck sneak attacked me.

Here's the result after pulling some strings. I guess he regretted it pretty soon
              Attached Files
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• What happened to Cathy? She did not want in on the fun?

Comment

• Originally posted by vmxa1
                  What happened to Cathy? She did not want in on the fun?
                  It was too expansive to convince her. Besides, most European Civs were slightly less advanced than me, so I could pay them with techs. Cathy was as advanced as me.

All 3 German cities fell in 5 turns or something like that

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I can't access the GamerTV website so, if there are any REALLY new screenshots there, could someone please post them in this thread? Thank you in advance !

Yours,
                    The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

• I think the aircraft carrier is from The Great War. As many other ships, in WWII they weren´t made of wood anymore.
                      "Nuestros enemigos son imaginativos y están llenos de recursos; nosotros, también. Nunca dejan de buscar nuevas maneras de perjudicar a nuestro país y a nuestro pueblo; nosotros, tampoco." George W. Bush

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Aussie_Lurker
                        I can't access the GamerTV website so, if there are any REALLY new screenshots there, could someone please post them in this thread? Thank you in advance !
                        Sadly, there are not. Apprently, they have aired the interesting news tidbit, but nothing interesting or new on their website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                          On a real world map. I was at peace with everybody (despite having an agressive past), and Bismarck sneak attacked me.

Here's the result after pulling some strings. I guess he regretted it pretty soon
                          It seems we have quite the same strategy on this point.
                          Actually I do not make alliances to win the war against my first enemy, but to avoid my enemy making alliances with the others against me, which could finally hurt me.
                          Nym

Comment

• Warning! The following picture may induce negative reactions in some people!

Attached Files
                            The monkeys are listening.

Comment

• only worth 2 gold, who'd have thought it.
                              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• You can't see it in the picture, but it's sitting on an oil well, so it' worth something.
                                The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Working...
                                X