No announcement yet.

naming elite units and leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So that's what the asterisk is all about. Just upgraded and the * puzzled me a bit.

BTW. Excellent thread, sums up just about ALL my questions about leaders
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Re: naming elite units and leaders

Originally posted by reefer addict
      ive noticed something and was hoping to see if anyone else had seen this too
      i have plenty of elite infantry units and i start a war, i get a GL and it asks me to rename my unit. i dont care about the renaming thing so i leave it as infantry (default) and i go and use my leader. i find that no other infantry units seem to be able to create leaders now. i try many,many elite infantry battles but nothing but i do get one using a elite cavalry.
      Not true! I knew that I didn't rename at least one of my cavalries but I'm continuing to get more GL with cavalries after that. Anyway, have you tried to disband that infantry?

Comment

I always thought renaming is just for cosmetic purposes or for organizing don't think it has something to do with the appearance of our great great leaders. But nevertheless it's an interesting incident that they always appear when you rename them
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
        X