i hate mining grasslands!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh

Didn't I do this on page 1 of this thread. Its an old civII thing from a certain scenario maker, but pop it into CivIII format, and viola, you got a 'suburbs'.

-FMK.
    OffTopic,
    FMK, is that avatar from Whiteout?

On topic,
    there's some irrigation graphics around as well as new mines. check the terrain mods, sn00py's or womok's. there are others as well, but the above two make it look more like farmland.
    Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
    Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
    Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
    Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

The avatar is the unabomber in reverse shading. I don't know what Whiteout is aside of the office product.

I don't play CivIII and havent since the horrendous 1st patch. So, I am no-where near up to date with all the mods and such. I just hop in to watch the flame wars and trash threads here, and occasionally add some decent imput.

Honestly, there is such a database of excellent gfx already made ofr CivII (by scenario makers) that I bet you could get all the gfx updates you need from there. Perrsonally I have all kinds of small farms, various industry things, buildings of every conceivable shape and size. Were I really into CivIII, I'd make these myself. However, I dont wanna waste my time right now on a broken game, so I can only offer these CivII versions of stuff and you all will have to convert them.

What other things might I offer that you guys could use?

-FMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Field Marshal Klesh
        The avatar is the unabomber in reverse shading. I don't know what Whiteout is aside of the office product.

-FMK.
        It's an amazing comic by Greg Rucka and Steve Lieber.

"WHITEOUT is the story of United States Deputy Marshal Carrie Stetko, the only official US law enforcement officer present in Antarctica. She's based at McMurdo Station, on Ross Island, the largest permanently staffed base in Antarctica. She is, as they say, the law.

WHITEOUT is a murder mystery. It's about friendship, isolation, betrayal. It's about the coldest, loneliest, most remote place in the world. It's about a land where, in the height of winter, the temperature is roughly that of equatorial Mars."

check it out:

view first few pages

view review here

publisher's description
        Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
        Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
        Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
        Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Working...
        X