For Sadists Only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thrawn05
    England, Liz is such a pain in my white irish butt.

If I could, I would vote also for Babylon and Persians, only because they STILL cause trouble in the real world
    Finally, a fellow Irishman has arrived! There aren't enough angry Irish dudes in the world anymore. Too many like me, with a strong aversion to alcohol....and that's a crummy way to live for a sadist!!
    ...gonna shoot me some lobster-backs

Comment

The agressive tribes: Germans, Zulus, Egiptians, Russians (if I'm not they ), Aztecs (if I'm not they ) and finally Americans with annoying gangsterism.
      CiviPort

Comment

hehehhaha we are the franch!

The french because they shoot cows out of catapults.
        Oh, and because they are pink. Who's bright idea was that?
        "We are the french, you must cower before our mighty PINK flag!"
        "Government isn't the solution to our problems; Government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

No, I don't have Civ4 yet...

Comment

The irritating habits of many of my countrymen and women make me want to cut off the progression of the Americans further than the middle ages. Of course, I also like killing Zulus, Aztecs, Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Romans, Greeks, Russians, French, Iroquois, Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, English, Indians and of course my own people.
          I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti-Encomium
            The irritating habits of many of my countrymen and women make me want to cut off the progression of the Americans further than the middle ages. Of course, I also like killing Zulus, Aztecs, Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Romans, Greeks, Russians, French, Iroquois, Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, English, Indians and of course my own people.
            ..You scare me.

Do you work at the post office, or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman

..You scare me.

Do you work at the post office, or something?
              No. I just hang out at the post office all day, thinking about civ, and how I should rightfully be able to eliminate all of these poor excuses for humans because I rule the largest empire in the world. Just wait until the day I get tanks.
              I like CIV 3's corruption, combat system, cultural assimilation and AI.

Comment

Can't beat up the French, they do not cause trouble.
                Persia if not next to you, will usually fight someone else.
                The Germans will talk you to death, but I never started a war with them, the others will do that.

I picked Persia, because they expand to much, and I think that Iraq, not Iran is Persia, at least that is what Saddam thinks.

Rome will always get mad if next to them and start a war, but when they put a city in my territory, (in a scenario i made), the heck with them.

The Americans expand to much, and usually are fighting someone else, but Lincoln is not that bad.

The Russians need a little humbling.

Japan needs a fix-up!

The Aztec is funny, but needs a few bounces.

Oh, well, fight them all!

Or, else, I just become a real good boot-licker, as the German leader would say.

Fight them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Raion
                  Can't beat up the French, they do not cause trouble.
                  Persia if not next to you, will usually fight someone else.
                  The Germans will talk you to death, but I never started a war with them, the others will do that.

I picked Persia, because they expand to much, and I think that Iraq, not Iran is Persia, at least that is what Saddam thinks.

Rome will always get mad if next to them and start a war, but when they put a city in my territory, (in a scenario i made), the heck with them.

The Americans expand to much, and usually are fighting someone else, but Lincoln is not that bad.

The Russians need a little humbling.

Japan needs a fix-up!

The Aztec is funny, but needs a few bounces.

Oh, well, fight them all!

Or, else, I just become a real good boot-licker, as the German leader would say.

Fight them all!
                  hehe...Saddam also thinks that Kuwait, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and most assuredly, West Virginia are integral parts of Iraq. With the exception of West Virginia, I oppose all of the territorial claims that he's made.

Comment

An angry Irish dude with an aversion to alcohol, no wonder you're a sadist.

The best booty to kick all over the map is that of the English, a self-righteous, hypocritical, uptight, duplicttous, amoral lot in real life, who also cannot be trusted or ignored in Civ III. Not always easy to find all of her cities, but Elizabeth owes the world big time and pays in the games I play.
                    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                    X