Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Update v1.16f

Another quick update.

Things are on target for a Friday QA sign-off, but let's say Saturday just to be safe. If nothing resets it by Wednesday, we'll release the readme.txt additions for you to digest. I think you'll be pleased.

Jeff

woo hoo!!

Can't wait till my fighters and coastal fortresses work!

Comment

*Gasp*!

No patch today!? Nooooooooooooo...

Comment

finally!!!, i love firaxis, but i hate infograme

Comment

Thanks for the Update, Jeff!! I, for one, am really looking forward to wednesday (to find out what's in the patch) and to saturday (to get it) -- assuming all goes well on your end, of course.

Thanks for letting us know that there still life at Faraxis .

-- adaMada
          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

So, the readme.txt hopefully out on Wednesday... Wednesday in which country? (I just want it as soon as I can get it!) Do I have to wait until NZ's Thursday? You lucky northern hemispherites - a full less day to wait.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
              So, the readme.txt hopefully out on Wednesday... Wednesday in which country? (I just want it as soon as I can get it!) Do I have to wait until NZ's Thursday? You lucky northern hemispherites - a full less day to wait.
              I know how you feel but it is Tuesday here, a lovely day for getting beaten at cricket
              "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?....forty-two?!?!" Arthur Dent

Comment

does f mean final?

waiting for yin to come in and ask "so, you guys got 1.0 done?"

sorry, i had to yin
                Prince of...... the Civ Mac Forum

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy
                  does f mean final?

sorry, i had to yin
                  Now you are thinking like a QA person. I could me something else, though...let's hope not.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the patch will be coming out soon (barring any problems), but I'm kind of dissapointed; I thought this thread was to show that the patch is out right now. Am I the only one who thought this?
                    However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.

Comment

some basic questions

some vital questions in case you already know:

do we have to reinstall the game and then apply the patch?
                      do we have to start a new game or can we continue the saved ones?

i can't wait to start a new game with 16civs ,huge map and everything(!) working perfectly (no bugs!!).

on saturday the addiction resumes..........

Justice for all...........

Comment

Re: some basic questions

Originally posted by DarkForce
                        some vital questions in case you already know:

do we have to reinstall the game and then apply the patch?
                        do we have to start a new game or can we continue the saved ones?

i can't wait to start a new game with 16civs ,huge map and everything(!) working perfectly (no bugs!!).

on saturday the addiction resumes..........

In the previous Patch thread, one of the Faraxians (sorry, can't remember who ) said that old mods and save games should work with the patch.

-- adaMada
                        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Originally posted by d_dudy
                          does f mean final?

sorry, i had to yin
                          Yes, f=final

Until there's another revision then the # will change.

Comment

thanks jeff..

you'll NEVER know how much we appreciate it when you post, but at least try!
                            And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins
                              I'm glad to hear that the patch will be coming out soon (barring any problems), but I'm kind of dissapointed; I thought this thread was to show that the patch is out right now. Am I the only one who thought this?
                              No, thats what I thought too!
                              "Oderint dum probent"

Comment

Working...
                              X