No announcement yet.

Windows ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is preciously the problem with many pro-M$er's, that's why I think my signature is so appropriate.
    I'm not pro-MS. I was just analyzing his statement and poking a little fun.

Gee, maybe we can just ban some more people. Sabre2th, is your skin really so thin? Grow up Rod!
    No, my skin isn't thin. I think that was a fair warning. Someone who is so quick to call me a dumbass for a lighthearted comment could easily get in bigger trouble later.

Feck aff u dumbass ****!
    This is certainly not necessary. Read that FAQ carefully, Rod. You're in dangerous territory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre2th
      No, my skin isn't thin. I think that was a fair warning. Someone who is so quick to call me a dumbass for a lighthearted comment could easily get in bigger trouble later.
      I thought the number of replies to the dumb@$$ who repeatedly called you a dumb@$$ was indicative of that dumb@$$ getting under your $k!n. Besides, you never know when Sheriff Ming will get here and send everyone to the ninth level of Mingapulco with his mighty mongo six-shooters.

Also, I've never had any trouble with Win ME. Mind you, I have yet to find any difference between ME and 98SE2 (I know their based on the same kernal but you would expect SOME difference). Then again, I haven't seen a blue screen o' death since Win95.
      - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
      - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
      - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

is it even worth arguing with someone who holds the 9x OS so highly? he is just saying it get a rise out of you.
        I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

I didn't want to drag the monkey's reproductive system into it. Mentioning Win ME was repulsive enough.

Comment

I don't understand why people hate ME...the last time I crashed was probably 2 months ago, it pretty much runs fine without that weird management in 2k. But, to each his own.

*wants XP*

As for the topic I don't have it...yet.

Comment

I love me.

I love ME too. Or really I hate it, but ***'s the best thing out there I've ever seen. It's the windows which best works with me. Linux is good but has no games ported to it and MacOS...........
              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Well, I really can't see the big trouble in your discussion - Do like the danes: Give each other a punch in the face, and forget all about it!

Anyway... ME sucks!! (Believe me, I'm using it on my laptop!
                "Games R 4 Gamers!"
                Jörg Djarns

Comment

Working...
                X