No announcement yet.

Windows ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have ME, I'm playing it now with no problems. End of controversy.
    Firaxis - please make an updated version of Colonization! That game was the best, even if it was a little un-PC.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLosAngeles
      No, Win2000 is the root of all evil dumbass!!!
      I could respond with other insults, but I'll just give you a link instead.

Click Here

Comment

Yeah, thats all good dumbass, but I haven't circumvented the censor. Dumbass is a word which is allowed, dumbass!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLosAngeles
          Yeah, thats all good dumbass, but I haven't circumvented the censor. Dumbass is a word which is allowed, dumbass!
          I'm not referring to the censor. Read it again:

Click Here Dumbass

Comment

I still haven't got your point yet, but at least I'm increasing my post count.

Comment

If you haven't gotten it by now, then I'm done talking to you. Have fun spamming.

Comment

Let me clarify this for you Rod:
                XI) What can't I post?
                Insults, flames, hatred comments, spamming, advertisements are an abuse of your priviledge to post and can result to a penalty

"Dumbass", in case you don't know, is considered an insult. You have now been warned RodLosAngeles.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Thanks, Wittlich. I just didn't have the patience to spell it out.

If you keep this up, Rod, the mods may do something you won't like:

Comment

Ah, big deal! Was that real warning or are you just trying to pretend u r a mod?

Comment

...troll
                      "What do you think Abraham Lincoln would be doing if he were alive today? (1) Writing his memoirs of the Civil War. (2) Advising the President. (3) Desperately clawing at the inside of his coffin."

Comment

Can't we all just get along...
                        I'm trying to contain an outbreak here and you're driving the monkey to the airport! Hank Hill

Comment

If only that were so.....

Comment

I am sure the following is entirely unnecessary.

Originally posted by Sabre2th
                            So Win2000 wasn't the problem. It was just the old games. Get it right

This is preciously the problem with many pro-M$er's, that's why I think my signature is so appropriate.

It's never M$'s fault, even when it can't run certain "critical applications."
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Gee, maybe we can just ban some more people. Sabre2th, is your skin really so thin? Grow up Rod!

Quick, before MIng gets here and there's a carnage
                              - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
                              - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
                              - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Feck aff u dumbass ****!

Comment

Working...
                                X