No announcement yet.

Answer from Amazon UK!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know...this is why we need clarification!
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker
      You now that if you look at Electronics boutique UK web site, they say the release date is the 16/11/2001

www.eb.uk.com/review.asp?tab=pc&rev_id=138063

So which is it for the UK
      As I have mentioned in another thread, they also list Civillisation (2 'l's) as scheduled for 16/11/01 with a price TBC.

The also list the Harry Potter game for the same date, but elsewhere the site reveals it to be in stock and for sale.

In short, don't trust 'em
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Well Firaxis have even mentioned in their most recent update that it is still on schedule for the 30th in the UK, like in the US. And lets face it, it is Firaxis's baby, and they would know better than anyone else. They are confident about this and I doubt that any of the retailers would really have a clue. I think it is just Infogrames UK being like headless chickens...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
        X