Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a little Genocide between allies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sa·cred (skrd)
    adj.
    Dedicated to or set apart for the worship of a deity.
    Worthy of religious veneration: the sacred teachings of the Buddha.
    Made or declared holy: sacred bread and wine.
    Dedicated or devoted exclusively to a single use, purpose, or person: sacred to the memory of her sister; a private office sacred to the President.
    Worthy of respect; venerable.
    Of or relating to religious objects, rites, or practices.
    i dont believe any life is sacred.
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

How about this:

You may use (ground) troops to kill off the population of a city... Each troops can "attack" up to it's attack score of population per turn. The population however also fights back (it's attack score is say 1/2 that of the population being assaulted by that particular troop (round up)) and the unit must defend vs. this counter-attack first, if it survives it deystoys the population (but it gains benefits as if it was "entrenched" but not from walls, etc.). Thus you can kill off a large population quickly, if you have a large enough army... but you might take some losses.

Example:

Romans take an egyptian city of 9 population... the romans use 2 units each with an attack of 2 and defense of 1.

Each turn the romans try to kill 4 population, but each unit must survive an attack of 1 (2 pop being attacked per unit/2) vs it's defense of 1.5 (1 +50% for entrenchment). Each unit that survives kills 2 pop.

The game mechanics are just a possible example, but you get the idea...

So, what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX

i dont believe any life is sacred.

your really beginning to scare me.... i can see people saying not all life is worthy of respect, but to say no life is worthy of respect....

your joking, right....
        right?.....

Comment

.....Must....resist....major...trolling...mission. ...

Oh man, you know how fun it would be to just be the argumentary guy? Like in the Monty Python Argument Skit.

*sigh*

I've resisted this time.......
          I never know their names, But i smile just the same
          New faces...Strange places,
          Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
          -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

Working...
          X