No announcement yet.

What about the Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm we need to improve our TV output to attract more Alien tourists.. most of our TV is terrible.

Alien contact is a realistic major part of earth history and civilisation, when we contact aliens it will be the greatest event in human history. Aliens were probably already contacted(discovered at least) by the americans in the 1950's in Roswell.

Perhaps friendly aliens could come to help the smaller civs near the end of the game, after SETI maybe, like an Intergalactic police /UN force.

Civ:Test of Time tried to do aliens where the spaceship would launch you to an alien planet, but it didn't do it too well.. more as an afterthought.

You know aliens on the other side of the universe are also discussing putting us into their Civilisation 24 game by Sed Meretish.

PJ - Seen my own UFO space saucer, made a hell of a noise!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral PJ
      Aliens were probably already contacted(discovered at least) by the americans in the 1950's in Roswell.
      I have a feeling this thread is going to turn into an even larger flame fest then it already was.

Maybe I'm psychic?
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral
        (it is the opinion of SETI that they don't exist anywhere, let alone on earth).
        They're here but they're shy. If they revealed themselves they'd get swamped with questions about the pyramids and my former co-worker so they're laying low.
        Formerly known as Masuro.
        The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Re: Re: What about the Aliens

Originally posted by Paul L

There never were any aliens in civ. Well there was one in units.gif but is was never used.
          unless you count TOT's extended original game
          Project Leader of Civiliza, an Alternative Civilization game based on Civ 2.

Comment

Let's have Sigurney Weaver as a foreign advisor
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
            X