No announcement yet.

List: City Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was looking over one of father beasts old posts and i feel that he has correctly identified the wonder that comes with monarchy

it is the hanging gardens

looking at the picture of it, i just now realized that a larger version of it was on the civ3.com site, when the babylonians first went up

also steam power makes the wonder obsolete, in civ2 the railroad made the hanging gardens obsolete and in civ3 steam engine and railroad have been combined into one tech

good catch father beast

Comment

Using Info from the latest "Ask the civ team" update, there is a pentagon minor wonder.

I also suspect the crossed swords are the military academy wonder also mentioned in the same reply.

Comment

King Richard's Crusade

Originally posted by Va-Toran
        I also suspect the crossed swords are the military academy wonder also mentioned in the same reply.
        Hmmmm...
        are you sure?
        I thought it was the statue of King Richard's Crusade.
        In civ2 it was king richard on a horse with a sword and a shield in his hands.

Comment

I doubt King Richard's is in.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In the latest "Answer the fans" mail, it's been stated the Pentagon is a minor wonder which gives +1 to the maximum stack in an army. So, it's a minor wonder...
            "The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise" Preem Palver, First speaker, "Second Foundation", Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
            X