No announcement yet.

Wonders of the World - the list of those that are in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably not a Great Wonder. But Small Wonders should be rebuildable, in my opinion.

Comment

• Universal Sufferage.

Link:
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by Stuie
        Universal Suffrage.
        Good spotting! I missed it before, into the flood of Factory actively building. Is it a Minor Wonder, isn't it?

I was spending my time more looking (well, squinting) at the world map on the left. It seems really a rectangular map. How can it be a 100*100 or 180*180 as announced?
        "We are reducing all the complexity of billions of people over 6000 years into a Civ box. Let me say: That's not only a PkZip effort....it's a real 'picture to Jpeg heavy loss in translation' kind of thing."
        - Admiral Naismith

Comment

• Built in Salamanca, very appropriate
          With Universal Suffrage, we have reached a total of 32!
          A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
          Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

• Ribannah, I got a bit confused about what was confirmed or not based on the thread, so I'm just commenting on the list in your initial post here. At any rate...

Several wonders can be moved to the Confirmed list based on the recent GameSpot interview http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories...818313,00.html

The small wonders like the heroic epic, Wall Street, Pentagon, and Apollo program can be built by each civilization and are available only when specific non-technology requirements are met (battlefield medicine, for instance, requires that a civilization have five hospitals built before it can be constructed).
            So, Heroic Epic, Apollo Program, and Battlefield Medicine (5 hospitals) are all confirmed.

Comment

• Pentagon is definitly in. On page 35 of June edition of PCGamer it shows a screen shot of the pentagon.
              The greatest generals in history didn't use war simulations, they just played Civ 2

An old saying goes "For every language a man knows, he is that many times a man"
              Therefore, George Bush is half a man.

Comment

• I always thought TV and movies would be a wonder and even radio. How can people communicate without radio in the game? I know it is silly. I was just wondering.

Comment

Working...
                X