Who wanna play CIVIII by email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rommel393
    Thanks alot Lung for that subtle implication. I assure you it was the "stupidest" thing I've ever done.
    Cut the refrences to sexual prefrences and the works out NOW!

Thank you.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Maybe you should tone it down a bit Rommel. Just because you don't like PBEM doesn't mean that people who do are weak-minded or anything else you might have implied. It's simply a game for someone more patient than I.

Comment

I have never tried playing that way, but I think that it would be fun. So if someone decides to make up a list of players interested in PBEM go ahead and sign me up!
        DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
        EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
        AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel393
          Thanks alot Lung for that subtle implication. I assure you it was the "stupidest" thing I've ever done.
          Yanks are so east to bait You must admit - you left yourself w i d e open for that cheap shot

As for Tniem - lighten up a bit If that's the worst insult on Apolyton, then we're truly blessed! Rommel393 should be thankful that Lung hasn't let loose his full bag of insults

As for pbem, it's only as successful as the players involved, hence the sacking and subsequent bad reputation that goes to players who don't pull their weight.

I'm still chuckling over Rommel's indignant reply. Yanks fall for it every time

Comment

Working...
          X