List of technologies in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we sure portugal is a civ?

how did they pick portugal and not the vikings?

... whatever ...
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

bridges , and bigger bridges

KEEP bridge building in,
      Most areas need bridges to efficiently transport people and goods etc, even over valleys and hilly terrain.
      I think bridges MUST be improved in Civ, we should be able to build long suspension bridges with the discovery of Iron Bridges..
      Have stone bridges for antiquity that allow just roads to be built over rivers.
      Next have iron bridges tech in the early industrial era, allowing railbridges to be built AND wide span bridges over a 1 square ocean sea/estuary.. Be nice if you need this tech to build tracks on mountains (hills too?) .. and if a requirement is Explosives, you can simulate the uses of tunnels as well.

I've just come from france , we were at the Massif Central a mountain range, and there were lots of small mountain roads, bridges and tunnels to navigate the valleys and cliffsides. I was also impressed by the large amount of viaducts on the South mediterranean coast.. allowing the fast TGV trains to travel unhindered and road bridges across river mouths.

As long as some improvements to bridges and tunnels are done, I'll be well happy.

Recovering from the late flight, damn Italian airport strikes affected things.. Nationalism tech should cancel out the Labour union tech or something :P

Peter T
      Empire of the Pomme de Terre

Comment

This must have been missed somehow... but here's Steam Power

Comment

Originally posted by Tssha
          Well gee, I would think that you would need letters before you could write. I'm using letters right now. I might be able to post without letters, but that would be very messy.
          Did you ever receive any education?

When the answer is affirmative, I would advise you to look up in a dictionary -I hope you own one- the word 'pictogram' and to compare it with the description for the idea 'letter'.
          Did you ever closely look at Chinese writing or at Egyptian hieroglyphs?
          Jews have the Torah, Zionists have a State

Comment

Working...
          X