10-minute Civ3 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dainbramaged13

Believe me it works. The guy was talking check into the left side of the machine, and the firaxian was talking from the right.
    Whatever kind of video recorder the guy had, it took note of that.

FOR MAC AND LINUX:
    -go **** yourself
    Actually, I added the Czech dubbing during video post-processing - some of our Czech readers prefer native language, however, they would like to hear the English original, as well ... that's why I used stereo channels

Lukas Codr, BW

Comment

You guys are gonna hate me for this, but I downloaded it in about a minute and a half - and it is soooo cool! I want this game! More than I have wanted it previously. For some reason, seeing it makes me so much more excited about it....
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Hm..I can't seem to get it to work. Can you give me step-by-step instructions on working the english version?

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
          You guys are gonna hate me for this, but I downloaded it in about a minute and a half - ....
          Where do you work????
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by AzNtoccata
            Hm..I can't seem to get it to work. Can you give me step-by-step instructions on working the english version?
            1) Download the file.
            2) Download the DivX Codec linked above the file.
            3) Install the DivX codec by unzipping the contents of the Zip file to a directory and then running the installation file.
            4) Go into the options section of your Windows Media Player (or to your Volume Control) and pull the balance all the way to the right. Alternatively unplug or set fire to your left speaker.
            5) Click the button marked "play".
            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Working...
            X