• Show
Clear All

• 10-minute Civ3 Video

Enjoy.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

THANK u!
    am downloading now
    And God said "let there be light." And there was dark. And God said "Damn, I hate it when that happens." - Admiral

Comment

Bad @ss! I'm at 1% and climbing

Comment

Allright im gonna do this in swedish since I know there are some swedes here and they are the only ones that can help me.

Jag laddar ner filmen sen när jag ska köra den så kommer felmeddelandet " Det gick inte att hämta en lämplig expanderare "
        Jag är inget datorgeni precis så ni jag hoppas nån av er kan hjälpa mej...är säkert ett väldigt lätt fel egentligen. Tack på förhand
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Jag tror att det beror på att du saknar DivX-kodeket, som du kan ladda ner från länken där det står "codec".

Comment

Tack Snapcase men nu har dessvärre ett nytt problem uppstått, hur får man bort den tjeckiska speakerrösten? Jag har fattat att man ska ändra nån slags inställning till något men hur ? Tack
            It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Gå in på volymkontrollen och vrid balansen helt åt höger.

Comment

Wille, antingen är du någon som bytt namn eller så är du faktist den tredje (eller kanske fjärde...) lundabon här på Apolyton.
                Vi är i klar majoritet bland svenskarna här
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Henrik...detta är mitt första nick så Lund Civers dominerar tydligen?!? Förresten tack för hjälpen snapcase

Comment

Damn the game looks good. The animations look great. Even the terrain looks pretty good, Firaxis Dan was right, things just look better when in motion.

Comment

Yeah I think all the doubts about murky graphics can be put aside as the game has that civ-feeling we all love, and somehow it reminds me more of civ 1 than civ 2 did, well I sure dont mind
                      As for the barbarians in the movie, you couldnt see that good but I think it says " We have disturbed some (Numibian? ) barbarians"
                      correct me if im wrong. Expecting some feedback.

Comment

Waaah! my slow connection (31600bps!!) would taker around three hours to download it even with DAP.
                        Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

I couldn't read it at all. I like the worker digging irrigation the whole time. Also what was the text that popped up near the end aroun the unit that appeared to be fighting for the enemy city?

Comment

Arrgh..better resolution so we can see the text ingame
                            Well I guess you cant have it all...something positive I noticed was that it seems to be the leaders at the diplomacy screen ( Alexander ) and not an emissary.

Comment

You can definatley tell from the video how the graphics have moved up since the first screen shots. The game looks good, especially the diplomatic screen. There looks to be alot of options for diplomacy. I wish they would of showed the future units and what future civs look like. Not the ancient ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X