No announcement yet.

What size world is the most fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer the gameplay of a large or huge map, but the AI really is crippled by the industrial ages. It's just not smart enough to carry out a massive attack on a sprawling opponent, or to defend itself from one. With standard or smaller maps, the AI is better able to sort of brute force itself along. This doesn't really mean larger maps are easier, though. I think the early game is a bit harder, because so much is luck at that point, and with more opponents you're less likely to be a lucky one.
    Thats what I meant by AI difficulty at map sizes. Thanks.

Thank you Divvy. Much obliged.

Yeah planet fall I was just giving you a slight bit of crap

Comment

I like huge, with few other civs and pangea. I like to build and develop my cities before I roll my Panzers for my Blitzkrieg.

So long....
      Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
      Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
      Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Working...
      X