No announcement yet.

Espionage--worthless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

speaking of barbs, I had a massive uprising happen right next to a city built the turn before. they massacred my poor spearmen and proceeded to run away with a total of 300 gold coins. my total treasury was ca 400

now what IDIOT decided to move 75% of the nations entire gold reserve to a frozen no good fur trading outpost!? I consider this a flaw in the game. There should only be so much gold to steal from one city...
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Often if you see the uprising is near a poorly defended city, you should spend your cash. One idea is to gift some to other civs for improved relations, as long as it is going to be stolen anyway.

Comment

Does anyone know how to calculate how much money in a city? Its based on population? buildings?
        Game is just for Fun. Dont play the game if its not fun for you - binyo66 :)

Comment

I would think it is a function of the empire. How much they get seems to be how many barbs come into the city and how much you have.

Comment

It should be based on how much money the tax been generated from a city.
            Game is just for Fun. Dont play the game if its not fun for you - binyo66 :)

Comment

Working...
            X