Hullo fellas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Oh those tanks were around there as backup for attacking forces just before peace broke out. I just railroaded them into position for a nice screenshot. I needed all my workers for the rapid expansion to the Western conquests, and also because my fleet of battleships had destroyed some important enemy improvements like iron and rubber routes. I haven't put up radar towers yet in Civ.

A.H. I would quite like to drop Bush on Iraq from a great height.
      The Future of Sim Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
        ??
        Master spammer, which makes no sense when you already at deity.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          Tb, what was the point of the Tanks north of the Maginot Line?

Also, I don;t see any Radar Towers... by the time I have RRed everything, I usually like to get rid of my native Workers this way, especially if I have a defensive line as you do.
          Hmm.. I thought they were just on parade, Kind of like in Crackers old thread where he covered the map with MA's. Not a good idea to put the tanks as the primary defenders on a defensive line, I usualy have MI's or Inf. On the main line and keep my mobile attackers for counterattacks.
          * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
          * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
          * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
          * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

I got your egypt save, whatever the case, it looked sorta cool. Did you post a save for your Aztec game? I learned to play civ3 with the Aztecs .
            In case you didnt already know, one of the culture flipping factors is the distance to the capital city. It is a multiplicative factor - so I reckon since Beijin is zero squares from itself you'll never culture flip it. All that might sound funny.
            Good luck in your games . Oh brother, nothing like learning to play civ3 .. the nostalgia ... someone get me a kleenex.

Comment

ow man, I love how I always miss that last page in the thread :P

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvebottoms
                I just railroaded them into position for a nice screenshot.
                lol

Comment

heh. Well here's a save for you. I've been getting my ass handed to me in every game since then.
                  Attached Files
                  The Future of Sim Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
                    ow man, I love how I always miss that last page in the thread :P
                    Yeah it can get you. Use the reply with quotes, then at least people know what is going on no matter how many post are inbetween.

Comment

Working...
                    X