Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Civs should be added after PTW? (part 2...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I see it, Incas should be Exp/Ind because of their road system and the largeness of their empire. Mayans Rel/Sci, mainly for their advanced Astronomy (And I had already planned Rel/Ind for Poles, which I'd like to have in the XP.) And Hebrews Rel/Com instead of Rel/Mil because, well, it's cheating in the battle when you've got the God on your side
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

no new Civs are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerzel
        no new Civs are needed.
        You say that because England is already there... no more comments...
        Brazilian Civilization Avaiable Here By Civ3 Brasil

Comment

Assyria. One of the great civilisations of all time.
          Jack

Comment

originally posted by bobbo008

"whole regions of the world like Oceania and South America are completely empty.

Incas? "

The Incas are not in the game. What are you talking about?????

If what you mean by that is why I would include both Incas and Latin Americans...... simple.

Because I think it would look kind of funny to see a the Incas represent South America in a WWII or Cold War scenario..............
            “Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.” - Hermann Goering
            “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.”
            — George Orwell
            “The enormous gap between what US leaders do in the world and what Americans think their leaders are doing is one of the great propaganda accomplishments of the dominant political mythology.” - Michael Parenti

Comment

Working...
            X