Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing we might look into is if we can get protection from New Demo

Comment

Could we get horses from another civ? GOW ND RP LEGO. do none of these civ's have extra horses?
      "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

I'm sending a letter to GOW FA. it is in the GOW FA thread. not sent yet so take a look and give some ideas
        "Do not honour the worthy, And the people will not compete. Do not value rare treasures, And people will not steal. Do not display what people want, And the people will not have their hearts confused. A sage governs this way: He empties peoples minds and fills their bellies. He weakens their wills and strengthens their bone. Keep the people always without knowledge and without desires, For then the clever will not dare act. Engage in no action and order will prevail."-Loazi "The Classic of The Way and Its Powers"

Comment

I think we need to secure our right to Estonia as an Voxian controlled free zone, No Foreigners Allowed. Take it to them!
          Arg-ha Lardgoa

Comment

Macy - please don't send your letter. See my new thread on the discussions with GoW tonight. The letter will still need to go - but once they confirm agreement.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

what do we do about Neu Demo?

Comment

I think we need peace. But that goes without saying

Comment

but at what cost?

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

WE leave the continent

Comment

Working...
                    X