Big news from Aggie:
Could you send iron this turn again. I didn't accept it last turn so I could slip in another turn of horse.
There is excellent news this turn. GS decided to move their 19 Knights toward Pamploma. They never made it, all were destroyed. ND lost 4 ansar and we lost 1 Rider. Additionally ND got a GL. We were very fortunate. Well thats the big news, but talk to you later.
Patrick
There is excellent news this turn. GS decided to move their 19 Knights toward Pamploma. They never made it, all were destroyed. ND lost 4 ansar and we lost 1 Rider. Additionally ND got a GL. We were very fortunate. Well thats the big news, but talk to you later.
Patrick

) Congratulations on your stunning victory!
). He then asked me a really shocking question - if ND was attacked now and was unable to defend, would we accept all of ND's cities? I took some time to respond... first assuring him that we wanted Bob evenly split between them and GoW, assuring him I knew absolutely nothing suggesting GoW would be planning a backstab, and assuring him Lego was definitely NOT part of any such evil alliance, even if one existed (which I did not and do not believe). Later I told him that gifting cities would not help much, as they would fall to the attackers even easier than if defended with whatever little of their own would be there.
Comment