No announcement yet.

DIPLO: comments on Rollplay log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnelos has been online for a while but not read my pm. I've sent one off to Aidun now, as he's posted inthe main forum recently.

Any ideas?

We might want to ask them if they want us to finish them, if they aren't going to care enough to talk.

Comment

• bump

Comment

• Thx, CH! Just posted my comments in the turnthread

DeepO

Comment

• Krill: they don't need PS, that's the point... and if they wanted them, they could build them in time as well. But they were just asking it whether we could give it to them in time.

Oh, and the misunderstanding Re: indus is on their part, unless my English was acting up again and I was not aware of it... but that's okay, they will get it, and that's what counts

DeepO

Comment

• From RP

After numerous replays of the save, the game is finally going again.

This turn we sent you 200g. I think during the mess of replays we didn't send you 100.

Also, we have Democracy. We aquired it from Vox, however, we're unsure why GS doesn't also have it. Do you have plans to aquire it yourself? Do you want us to gift it? It's unclear if there's a NDA as our deal with Vox was very informal.

--Togas
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• no reason to get democracy for the moment... we're not going to switch

Ask them to uncover their cat-protected hill, please. That way, I can fort it with the abundance of workers we've got.

DeepO

Comment

• Ohw, did we ever asked them to set one scientist to epsionage? Once they reaceived Indus, they were able to...

DeepO

Comment

• To RP:

Hi Togas,

thanks for the gold, we seem to have everything in order now.

We don't really need Demo, since a switch is not really in our plans right now...

DeepO also asks that you uncover your cat protected hill, so we can fort it with our overabundance of workers.

also, did you start a one sceintist approach on espionage? we have no data on that.

And, last of all, is there anything that you need doing vis-a-vis workers?

Krill

I'll send it at 22:00 GMT, so you have until then to offer suggestions.
                  Last edited by Krill; July 22, 2004, 13:54.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• one small remark: ask them if they need anything... for example if they can use workers.

DeepO

Comment

• ND are working on Espionage - see GoW log

Comment

Working...
                      X