X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!!

GF just posted this in the turnplay thread:

"What are you talking about? GS is on our side."

Somebody's gotta put a muzzle on that guy.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Yes, and that was in reply to:
      Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
      I have a question ?

Does the GoW still send the saves onto Roleplay ?
      Or shall we just send it direct to GS, who can play their turn for them ?
      RP has sprung a leak?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
        Yes, and that was in reply to:

RP has sprung a leak?
        I would say that someone is roleplaying as a spy or mole. Or maybe not roleplaying. Not a suprise, really. Maybe just a slip up in chat or something. Maybe something much more nefarious. I wonder if we have any spies among us? I doubt it, as we don't seem to go for the same kicks that they do.

Comment

• Someone could have taken extreme exception to the terms of the treaty. They may have blabbed off similar to how someone from the same team tried to tell us what was what during the Lux Peace Crisis.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Regarding H_E's post: is it impossible that this is a reaction to information from Vox or Lego, that Inchon switched hands? It was posted just in time, after GoW was told by ND that Inchon is once again ours.
            Btw, ND hasn't declared any achievements in the public forum.
            "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
            And the truth isn't what you want to see,
            Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Just remembered something: RP promised us to give their Vox communication, right? Maybe time for them to disclose it... but please mention that whatever they tried to pull on us doesn't matter anymore. I can imagine they were not so friendly to us then as they have been now

DeepO

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• DAMNIT...

This came in after I'd already played the turn, from BigFree:

Hey there.

Make sure to gift back Toledo and NM this turn. We'd also appreciate any screens you could take and send us. We need to coordinate better. We are doing a 40 turn research of Banking.

BigFree
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Well, they could have said so earlier. They have assumed that we would do the teleport thing without giving us time to fully consider all options (it's clearly not something we were as a team entirely comfortable with) and have not got quite what they expected. Its kinda funny.

I'm pleased we've not gifted the cities straight back this turn, and would have argued against doing so, even if it meant rejecting their offer. An immediate return was not what was voted for.

We didn't have time for a formal vote on gifting cities in N.Stormia but three voices spoke in favour and significantly, none that I noticed spoke against. I think that what we did was a good decision and a fair reflection of feeling.

I wonder about the pychological impact on GoW and their contract to see the dwindling light blue patch on Bob, and the following turn seeing RP installed in Stormia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                      Well, they could have said so earlier.
                      **** they did say this when I spoke to them, I really should have passed that on.
                      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

• Oh well. There's nothing quite like a 'fait accompli'.

Comment

• oh well

Comment

• Should I send them the Zip file?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
                              Should I send them the Zip file?
                              Good idea

Comment

• Send them the file, and our apologies re: gifting back. Also mention that, in future (should this be applicable), all military units they produce should be sent to Pamp, or whatever the frontline city is at that time.

I feel like an IDIOT for not mentioning that earlier. I saw it, I thought about it, and I failed to speak up. Damnit. That pisses me off. If I just didn't see it, I'd feel better, believe it or not.

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X