No announcement yet.

Current Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conqueror, we don't need culture now, but later in the game it will be one of the more important things to keep in mind (if only to avoid culture flips). At least the legos are going to be culture hogs, and we can't risk falling too far behind.

As to cities on the F11 screen: you are right, but the moment we meet, civs are going to see our cultural position on F8. And, with an early temple, it isn't very hard to overcome the palace fast with our second settler... I don't see the disadvantage of showing up on the F11 screen too great to not build a temple now.

DeepO

Comment

What if it turns out we want to do a Palace jump?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

For the moment we don't need a palace jump, we can fill all we have explored so far without much corruption. Surely it can become necessary later on, but if I know in my games I don't need to jump right away because of a terrible position (e.g. before 10 AD), I don't mind building a temple. Of course, I won't start on a university, that's too costly.

DeepO

Comment

Could you guys please add the stats on our commerce output to the "turn-by-turn masterplan" () on the first post? IMHO this would make it easier to project how long it would really take before we complete researching.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Mark has just given admin powers to the team leaders/founders. Let me know if there are important threads needing a good topping.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well, you could de-top this one for a start. Nobody uses it anymore, since we have the turn threads. And once you have the mod power, it would be good, if you were around more often than you used to be in the past 4 weeks.

Comment

I think it would be better if the Our Turn thread were not topped. With it topped, the only threads it can move past to help signal that our turn has come in are the other topped threads.

Comment

De-top this baby.
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Theseus, done.

Sir Ralph, I'm by at least twice a day since the middle of January. I just don't always have something to say since there seem to be enough people with good ideas.

Nathan, OK.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                    X