No announcement yet.

Turn 249: 1295AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm guessing GoW is still in mob, so they can't have prebuilds...

DeepO

Comment

Come to think of this, I'm going to link it in the Adam Smith's thread. It's one of those small strategy things we can't post in public, but which can be really helpful in PBEM...

DeepO

Comment

I've got a bit of time, so I'm opening the save.

BTW, ZargonX has been sending little teasing messages with the save for a while now (in the spirit of 'surrender now, as you are about to be conquered', alll in good fun), but the last one got me baffled:
        We have ascended to a higher plane of being. Your weapons will be useless in the reckoning that shall come.

I thought he had resigned from the game

DeepO

Comment

What are we doing regarding the internet? f we are we going to try and build the UN in Tempest, could we try and build the Internet in WoC? If we do fail to build the UN, we could atleast fall back onto a nuke plant....

Oh, and could someone forward the save to me as well? I PMed Zargon, asking for him to send it to me, but...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

chris@jackos.f2s.com by the way...
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Forwarded.

Comment

Thanks Aeson

Comment

Ok, A simple question: When are we aimoing to leave mob? I understand that we are intending to build Offshore platforms in atleast 12 out of 18 Stormian cities, but are we aiming to build stock exchanges in Arashi, Tempest, EotS, Santa Ana (and Hurricane, I suppose?) so that we can build Wall street?

And what are we doing about the Internet? Could we start a prebuild in WoC? And, being cautious, could we let Tempest borrow a tile from Olibanum gale? just so that if pollution hits we have some shields to fall back on, we are cutting it close as it is...

Comment

Well those would be good thoughts, if we are sure we do not have a war coming in a few turns and it looks like we may have one.

In that case, no need to get out of mob, yet.

Comment

I understnad that, and personally, I would rather invade ND than build up the economy. It is just that the amount of shields that the off shore platforms can give us is phenomenal. we could get close to two turn DDs in:

Whirlwind

Blizzard (definate, but these would have to be used for Lego hunting or we could build MI)

Olibanum Gale

Winds of Change (two turn BBs?)

Hurricane (maybe one turn trannies, but would need to let EotS use a mined plain from Bolderberg, which could compensate with it's own OSP, and use another mined fur plain)

Bolderberg (3 turn BBs, 2 turn MIs (and MA potenial))

------
                      Inchoff, Elipolis, Tornado, Monsoon, Typhoon, (Sufa) couold benefit, but I am not sure without a full scenario of the land and cites with the improvements etc.

Comment

I don't think there is a lot of choice, Krill. I'm a big proponent for the Internet, always have been. And the same for offshore platforms. However, right now I prefer the 9 MI instead of the Internet...

as to mob: if we are Lego-free at the right timing, I still prefer the internet over the UN, and they will more or less coincide. But givent he current threat, there might not even be enough time to build our troops, let alone divert resources to those things.

DeepO

Comment

Oh, and WoC is already on 2-turn BBs

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                          X