X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theseus
    vulture - Sucks about the break-in.

A bit of humor for everyone:

The one and only break-in I've ever had was in my last apt. About 2am, I heard some glass breaking upstairs in my then duplex. I figured a cat had knocked something over, so I started lumbering upstairs to see what it was, yelling at the cats. As my head breached the level of the top floor, I looked over to see this Asian dude trying to collect up a blanket on which he had spread out some family silver, small electronics, etc. I bellowed and started charging... he slipped by me and bolted out the front door (with nothing). I started chasing him, and...

Remembered that I had been sleeping in the buff.
    Yeah that sucks Vulture.

I expect the sight of bare naked man hollering and charging would be enough to scare the life out of any burglar.

I've been robbed countless times the most memorable time being one where I was awoken by a loud bang only to find some guy standing in my bedroom doorway who then told me he had seen some kids breaking in through a bath room window upstairs (my room was on the bottom floor) so in my still half asleep state I of course went upstairs to investigate but found nothing. Then of course when I went back downstairs again the guy was gone and had taken with him my wallet, phone and TV remote control It's bad enough getting robbed without the humiliation of being outsmarted by the burglar aswell
    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

We want to get ND involved, if we can and something is better than noting.

Comment

Coal will save our collective *ss if we don't have rubber.

'Nuff said.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
          T, I may have met him with no clothes on, but I would be showing some 240 grain semi wad cutters inside a 44 mag. But I would not chase em. If his hands are empty he can go, if he has a weapon, he will be corpse.
          Ahhh, the vmxa1 that we all know and love.

So, you are saying that you do not care about the thief's attititude, nor your reputation?
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

I am too old to be concerned about a reputation.
            I should add that I would only hold my fire if they were out in the living room and not in my bedroom or had not threathen any family.

If they come in my bedroom and I have time to reach under the bed, I open fire as soon as I can **** the hammer. No questions asked.

Comment

It was so sad that we missed out on the Phy with ND. That put serious cash in Legos pocket. Greed is only good when it works.

Comment

Guns stay locked up in the apt.

Guns do NOT stay locked up on Stormia. I am generally p*ssed off at EVERYONE in this game.

The good news: I'm not seeing how a win plays out... for anyone. Lego and ND cooperating? Where's the win? Gangbang on GS? How? Etcetera etcetera.

And that gives us a shot.

Comment

I agree, Nd + Lego, does nothing for ND.

A locked up gun can't save anyone, may as well sell it.

Comment

Working...
                  X