No announcement yet.

So as not to clog Soren's thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notyoueither not to worry. At the time Theseus ask me, I had no idea who to contact, but I think it was before you were doing it.
    So it all fell through the cracks, no big deal. In fact I think the person had dropped out about that time, it was months ago.

Comment

Aeson has no interest in getting involved, sadly..
      Join a Democracy Game today!
      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

I shot Aeson another similar PM... he suspects that there is something interesting going on in here, and will probably show up. I'll follow up if he does not.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Is "my" original thread lost to the ages? I forgot if we deleted it or not...
          - What's that?
          - It's a cannon fuse.
          - What's it for?
          - It's for my cannon.

Comment

I believe Trip deleted it to protect against it coming to light if the forums were ever opened up.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
            X