No announcement yet.

So as not to clog Soren's thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you, DeepO. I wish you well with getting on with life. Civ is always there, or here as the case may be. But remember,
    They always come back...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Catt authorised.

Welcome, Catt. However, your PM box is full so let me know when it is clear and I can send my original reply.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It was very funny... Catt kept protesting that he wouldn't reall participate, and I kept dropping hints that this was for something else entirely, and he just kept on protesting.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
          It was very funny... Catt kept protesting that he wouldn't reall participate, and I kept dropping hints that this was for something else entirely, and he just kept on protesting.

Catt

Comment

Ah, Catt... you are now in the sanctum sanctorum of GS.

Welcome to the madness.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Well, this certainly was enough to lure me back into this forum.

Expect forthcoming suggestions from me.

Comment

I have not been around. have the following people popped in recently?

Conqueror
                Lawrence of Arabia
                ManicStarSeed
                meshelic
                Octavian X
                Randolph
                Tall Stranger
                vulture
                zeit
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Thanks for the PM, Theseus!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Conqueror
                    Lawrence of Arabia
                    ManicStarSeed
                    meshelic
                    Octavian X
                    Randolph
                    Tall Stranger
                    vulture
                    zeit
                    some have, some haven't

vulture,
                    TS
                    Oct

have all been here quite recently, the others not.

edit: meaning I think those three would notice these threads. The others haven't been seen in, well, in some cases a year.
                    Last edited by asleepathewheel; December 5, 2003, 23:50.

Comment

FYI, I make it a point to read through things that seem important. Since I suck at domestic planning and military strategy, I limit my comments to relevant foreign policy discussion, which is a reason, I think, why I sound so quiet.
                      Join a Democracy Game today!
                      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Re: So as not to clog Soren's thread...

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                        We should pm some members of GS that haven't poked their heads in here in a while....

alexman
                        alva
                        deepo
                        dominae
                        fried-psitalon
                        ixnay
                        nbarclay
                        velociryx
                        vmxa1

we should also talk to aeson about rejoining.

I was going to go ahead and pm these people, but perhaps someone would have reservations?
                        Thanks for the heads up. I had never been here before as I was not auhorized in the past, well I won't go over that again.

As to Soren thread, I am glad to see it, but I am terrible at that sort of thing. I have no imagination for one thing. The other is I tend to not want to have any impact on sequels and just want them to drop on me as a surprise.

We there are lots of very thoughtful people in the AU mod project.

Comment

Re: Re: So as not to clog Soren's thread...

Originally posted by vmxa1
                          Thanks for the heads up. I had never been here before as I was not auhorized in the past, well I won't go over that again.

As to Soren thread, I am glad to see it, but I am terrible at that sort of thing. I have no imagination for one thing. The other is I tend to not want to have any impact on sequels and just want them to drop on me as a surprise.

We there are lots of very thoughtful people in the AU mod project.
                          What, what?

I haven't recently authorised you, vmx. If I was too slow in the past, my apologies.

If you had trouble getting in, I wish you had contacted me. However, for my part, sorry.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Again, thanks for the PM ,

And Jeezes, the things GS had to do to get Catt to wear the little shield.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Just spent a bored minute sending a PM to Aeson...
                              Join a Democracy Game today!
                              | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Conqueror
                                Lawrence of Arabia
                                ManicStarSeed
                                meshelic
                                Octavian X
                                Randolph
                                Tall Stranger
                                vulture
                                zeit
                                I sent PMs to Tall Strnager and zeit. Octavian X and vulture are around (see OX' post).

The rest haven't been around for a long time, nor were they particularly active in the Strat forum; that said, if anyone wants to send them PMs to come back, feel free.

Comment

Working...
                                X