Turn 360 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this die is cast.

Good job, man... sorry I wasn't around more yesterday and today. I know they are exhausting, especially when there are such critical decisions to make. I'll take the next one.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Maybe we should bump the 'Grand Strategy : Road to Victory' thread and consider overall plans there - or on the 'Gow : No' thread - there's some discussion on there.

Comment

I just re-read the GoW: No thread...some good thinking there. Give me this evening to organize some thoughts, and I will revive the Grand Strategy thread.

Of course, if anyone wants to chime in with some bright ideas, go right ahead!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Darekills ****ty little "poem" indicates that our knights in the forest are dead meat. They were it before too, literally. We should just have disbanded them.

Comment

* CH hurls himself under hoofs of rampaging Ansar Warriors

Comment

*******s

I can't say I have much respect for Hot_Enamel, and am glad I don't know him in real life.

Comment

Hot_Enamel can be safely ignored, just as well as other classical bull****ters like Ghengis, Panzer32 and Master Zen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  Hot_Enamel can be safely ignored, just as well as other classical bull****ters like Ghengis, Panzer32 and Master Zen.
                  Indeed.

I was wanting to reply to UnO's diatribe, but....why bother.

The thought that people outside of the game are actually paying attention to it is a bit sad, don't they have something better to do? Its not like I hang out at, say, the SMAC demo game or somehting, just reading what's going on. Who has time for that bs. If you're that interested, play the damn game.

Comment

So... we move on.

Comment

Working...
                    X