Would anyone like a cup of tea?
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber
      Would anyone like a cup of tea?
      Thanks... but one more request: could you keep the naming used before? Or at least make the names more descriptive, including a year... I keep all shots, but renaming them everytime goes against my natural lazyness
      (plus, in the save dialog you don't see which pic is what, so you have to save them, open them, then close and rename... a bit too complex in this heat )

DeepO

Comment

No problem.
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

some random thoughts:
          - we don't see the capital of Vox? I thought the move and our embassy also meant we would see it... so the whole island would be disclosed. Oh, well, not so bad.

- D-ville: would a foresting crew pay off? We will want to chop one forest, but don't we have enough workers standing by to plant, then chop a forest?

- Tempest on MIs? WW on MIs? do we need more slowmovers? I'd prefer cats and knights, those MIs don't work well against riders and Ansars

- How many galleys do we need to build more? We already have ~15...

- if Sufa and Typhoon still have growth left, I would prefer them building a worker in between knights.

- next galley load should include the elite WC, you never know what good it might do.

- is a worker being moved into position to build an outpost up North? I think it is worth it, so we can move a few troops back South, and have more warning.

- those RP workers should try to get Toledo connected again, otherwise we should transport some workers of our own

- Shiber, you missed the F11 screen in the shots

- Culture is okay: we're over half ND, and over GoW it seems.

- tech: if we want to keep to our deal, we will need banking in 7 turns to swap it with Lego. If we want to do something else, we need to discuss this urgently, so we can ask Lego about it (was too late for the chat today, BTW. maybe tomorrow, but I'm facing a busy week in the evenings)

DeepO

Comment

I agree we should have more cats and knights (and pikes as well if we're building cats), since MIs don't work so well against riders and ansars as you've pointed out.
            I also agree that we have plenty enough galleys.

Outpost: is it possible to make an outpost invisible by covering it with a unit? (won't it still be visible in the tile info popup?)
            If so, we may want to consider holding a unit over the first outpost looking out into the area of PoI for a few turns after we build it. Who knows, we might see something interesting.
            - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Do we need to cover the outpost with a unit? I would rather move a couple of units into Witlich, to keep it from flipping. Plus, I think outposts show in the FoW when maps are exchanged, at least they used to in previous patches (just like barb camps show when exchanging maps)

DeepO

Comment

Working...
              X