PTW DemoGame II - An Izzard team? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashed cunning of them...

Obviously, the first island possession will have to be named the Falklands.

And we need to mod for 'strategic sheep'.

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Alva, that's kinda complex. I think FP's earlier Avatar (pic of Eddie, with "Cake or Death?" underneath) would be a good banner.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I definitely think that "Cake or Death?" should be the team motto.

Our flag should just be a picture of Eddie, I think. The one I use as my avatar on MZO would be a good choice. I'll try and find some more little pics sometime.

Assuming we ever get our own CivGroup (I don't know if this will ever happen) then what would we want our tiny icon to be? There's no room for anything complicated.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

A baby on a spike, perhaps?
          No, that would be too grotesque.
          How about the edge of a green hill with a flag of britain sticking out of the top?
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

We can put short words on the little logo, and still have them come out legible.....how about the word

"Got"
            running across top center, a small british flag, and a question mark?

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

How about the top half of the logo as a cake and the bottom half as a skull-and-crossbones?

Actually, I'm thinking now that Cake or Death? should not just be our motto, but be our team name. Calling ourselves 'The Eddie Izzard Team' sounds a bit lame.

Comment

I like that!
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Team Cake or Death. I like it.

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Velociryx
                    We can put short words on the little logo, and still have them come out legible.....how about the word

"Got"
                    running across top center, a small british flag, and a question mark?
                    What's that - "Glory of Thor?"

Comment

LOL....no....similar to those "Got Milk?" ads, but with an Izzard "flag" twist...."Got Flag?"

-=Vel=-

Comment

I've created an official thread on the public forum: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=84795

All fun and games can be taken over there so as not to leave out our one non-GS member. This thread can die a natural death.

Comment

Working...
                        X