No announcement yet.

Legoland thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, legomen! What does an Enlightened really do?
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
      Hi, legomen! What does an Enlightened really do?
      He is enlightening us...

Spiffor primarily takes care of the research agenda.

Comment

• Oh, I can vaguely recall that Spiffor beat me in the C3DG science minister election... So then he must be really good at this.

What are you reaserching these days then? It's a secret or what?

[edit]
        Wow, a military architect too!??
        He must be constructing nasty MoD (machines of destruction) architectures, am I right?
        Last edited by ThePlagueRat; February 3, 2003, 12:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePlagueRat
          What are you reaserching these days then? It's a secret or what?
          Sanitation.

Wow, a military architect too!??
          He must be constructing nasty MoD (machines of destruction) architectures, am I right?
          Yeah, he's recently invented some nifty devices called cannons.

Comment

• All the world will tremble in fear at our power, and bow down in awe at our greatness.

All hail Wise Vondrack and all the peoples of Legoland.

Comment

• Ahh,Sanitation! *gnhhh* Good for you, I've heard so much nasty things about the smell of plastic Lego poo...

Comment

• I voted against sanitation, brings our chemical weapons program to an abrupt end....
                Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

• Chemical weapons, now we are talking.
                  Anyway, I am currently researching Sanity,
                  and I wonder how I'm gonna react to that.

Comment

• But after the discovery of Sanitation we could switch our production from chemical weapons to bioweapons. We are seriously considering spreading a dangerous plague, just didn't find a proper carrier yet. Some of our scientists proposed the rat, but I'm not sure that would work. What team could possibly let a rat in and expose themselves to biohazards ?
                    "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                    --George Bernard Shaw
                    A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                    --Woody Allen

Comment

• Hmm, at least not my team. I wouldn't allow that.

Comment

• Congrats Legoland on building Bach's. With Sistine presumably nearly finished, you have nearly built as many wonders as GS has. I'm sure your citizens are thrilled with the happiness. Who needs cheap luxuries anyway, most of them are tacky, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                          Congrats Legoland on building Bach's. With Sistine presumably nearly finished, you have nearly built as many wonders as GS has. I'm sure your citizens are thrilled with the happiness. Who needs cheap luxuries anyway, most of them are tacky, anyway.
                          We are thrilled that someone actually noticed our accomplishment

Btw, how could the Sistine be nearly finished, when both wonders were/are being built by the same city?

Last edited by Tiberius; December 10, 2003, 02:14.
                          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                          --George Bernard Shaw
                          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                          --Woody Allen

Comment

• Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiberius

We are thrilled that someone actually noticed our accomplishment

Btw, how could the Sistine be nearly finished, when both wonders were/are being built by the same city?

Doh, totally missed that. I must've been thinking one was in Jackson (pyramids instead)! haha.

But thanks for the heads up on where to attack. Much easier on us when your two kick ass wonders are in the same city

Comment

• Originally posted by asleepathewheel

But thanks for the heads up on where to attack. Much easier on us when your two kick ass wonders are in the same city
                                You will have to beat us to it!

Wittlich clamps a hand over Beta's mouth, and he and Rhothaerill drag Beta away from the microphone

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X