Legoland thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... Brick in a Box... long time since I tasted that

Thank you for the welcome! And yes indeed, We'd like it very much if our relation would be meaningful, I'm sure our teams can find each other in their prefered way of play. And if not, we diplomats could always try to change the ways of our teams, to better fit the need of friends

DeepO

Comment

Wellcome DeepO and Panzer32! We have almost finished our nominations for the ambassadorial positions and our Foreign Advisor and the ambassadors will contact you ASAP. Until then, please accept our best wishes and, moreover, we offer you the philosophy of our beloved civlization, Legoland:

We, the people of Legoland, are a peaceful people and our strong belief is that the world can be a better place and it is our duty to make it so. Our weapons are diplomacy and trade, but we will not neglect our military and our lands will be defended at any cost, and our troops are willing and able to march forth against any enemy that deigns to threaten us.

May your civilization have a long and prosperous existence!
      Last edited by Tiberius; December 3, 2002, 11:57.
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

Just a warning, a guy named TJFreak has signed up with both you and GS. Thought you might like to know.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I already know, and have know for a long time and have not let him into the civgroup.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I thought one can't do that. Isn't this a bug? Now that I'm a member of Legoland, can I join other teams if they didn't notice it? That's ... well... kind of stupid.

Anyway, thanks for the warning!
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

if you wanted you can join all the teams civgroups, but you would not be able to get into their forum and would not count towards their total members untill the leader of the team athorizes you to be in the team.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

As the Legoland ambassador to Gathering Storm, I confirm that all diplomatic PMs from me to the GS ambassodor may be freely quoted.

Comment

Jack_www, I wanted to send you a PM and I found that your mailbox is full. Just FYI.
                  Care for some gopher?

Did you know that in GalCiv, the AI makes you think you are playing against humans? Stop laughing, they mean it!!!

Comment

oh, did not know that
                    I will try and let you into the group as soon as I can, but I am having problems with it, but as soon as I can i will let you in.

Comment

• Great, thanks!
                      Care for some gopher?

Did you know that in GalCiv, the AI makes you think you are playing against humans? Stop laughing, they mean it!!!

Comment

• I have been chosen to be Lux Invicta's ambassador to LegoLand. lmtoops Please contact me.
                        Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
                        Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack_www
                            thanks for the info.
                            ?
                            Petsovernight.com 0.0000001 owner

Ambassador to Legoland on the Lux Invicta Team
                            Member of: Team Lux Invicta (PTW Demo Game)

Comment

• I contacted aleion last week via an email message.

Comment

• Press release:

Following the official adoption of Magna Chartaginia, the Constitution of Legoland, a new government has been formed to take care of the mighty empire.

President: vondrack
                                Master Builder & VP: ZargonX
                                Foreign Advisor: redstar1
                                The Enlightened: Spiffor
                                Military Architect: Tiberius

Comment

Working...
                                X