Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the file working good without any errors or glitches since the edit?

(It a good result will be positive for the C3MT v1.04 test protocol so that I can release it tomorrow. Any problem s would have to be investigated before release)
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
      Is the file working good without any errors or glitches since the edit?
      As far as I played it , it was without errors.
      Playing Civ 4

Comment

It seems to work fine, thanks Gramphos.

Comment

We have received the save for 320 AD.
          Playing Civ 4

Comment

We currently have the save. I was very busy in RL today and thus was unable to play it. Additionally I needed my team's opinion and consultation on several points. I am hoping to play it fairly early tomorrow my time(15-18z or so). My apologies to all who are eager , yet unable to play their turns. We will play asap.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

That's alright, Aggie. We've been there.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

RP is having Invalid Page faults with the save. We have tried it under both 1.21f and 1.27f. It happens when we go to look at one of our cities.

E_T
                Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                Worship the Comic here!
                Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Nice.
                  "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

I hope it does not come from the many City hoppings in the last time
                    Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

I think it pops up when there are too many Ansars screaming in pain and dying in the field...

Comment

Then refrain yourself from killing Ansars! We want to play the game!

Damn bugs
                        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                        --George Bernard Shaw
                        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                        --Woody Allen

Comment

Blah. This is what, the 3rd major bug now?

Damnit.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

What can be done with the save?
                            Who ooutside of the game could test the save?
                            Playing Civ 4

Comment

I think I have found a way around the bug, but I need to consult with others first.

When I normally load a PBEM, I do so from the normal start up screen. To try adn figure out this bug, I loaded the game through the MP/PBEM/Load Game menu. This seems to work fine except for one thing that I notice is different from loading from the main menu.

The thing I notice is that gifted cities have shields in their production box. Exactly one turns worth. When a city is gifted, by another Civ on the previous turn, the shileds/food/commerce normally produced by the city gets lost for that turn. That really doesn't make sense though. If the other Civ gifted it away on the last turn, and they get no food, commerce/shields from it, then where does it go? I think the game was supposed to be loaded like this. What do you guys think?

When I load up the current save sent to us, through the main menu, and enter into the gifted cities trying to change WF's or builds, (New Madrid and Toledo), the game crashes.

It does not crash if I load through the PBEM Menu.

Comment

The answer is easy.
                                Stop gifting citys to teleport troops
                                Or better do gift them to us

Back to topic: Load it from the M.P. Screen then....
                                Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

Working...
                                X