Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Game Thread II: On the Eve of Destruction ...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ming
    After a review of the posts... there is no additional proof to show who the actual DL was. It could have been anyone in the household. The highest percentage of posting at similar times could be found with Paddy, but that was to be expected due to his much higher post account. The audit was lengthy, but provided no new insights.
    Thanks for your efforts. It must have been a lot of personal time involved.

I hope that now we can all move onward and get back to the enjoyment of Civilization!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

In addition, a restriction has been placed on their household. In the future, they will NOT be allowed to sign up for mulitple teams in any Apolyton game. If we see new accounts posting from that household, action will be taken. Cheating will NOT be tolerated on this site.
      Paddy himself has said this some time ago (after the DL was exposed)

Comment

The audit was lengthy..
        Ming. Thank you.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• so can we get this game on now?
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Well Beta, your team still seems to have lots to say in your private forum, so lets get this game moving...
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
            X