C3CDG Peace Negotiation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me picks himself up off floor!!

Only a Babylonian would call us the Whored!!!

We shall see...we shall see...

Post quickly Lord skrobism, for I say unto thee that thy days upon this world are numbered! Take this message to the Halls of Babylon: The Horde is Coming! The Horde is coming like a storm the world has never known. The clouds of fury and might are gathering...preparing...and you are the object of their wrath!

There is no shelter...there is no reprieve...there is only death and destruction in the future of Babylon! You know not the force with which you trifle. Begone! Trouble these pages no more with the feeble words of a civilization that will soon pass into history!
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by skrobism
      *Skrobism puts down his nearly empty bottle of over-proof rum./*

Whoa! don't spill. Steady.

Since this is the peace thread...

PLATO and meembers of the Whored. This is your last chance. Lay down your arms against us and the world and we might let you live.

It is your choice.

Hey! where's my rum?

Paddy!
      oh you want this back - opps, I thought you were finised with it having put it down...
      Attached Files
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
      X